Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Flip flops with pockets!


Yes, this title deserved an exclamation point. I'm one of the last people to give up open-toe shoes in the fall, and one of the first to pedicure for them in the spring. And I love flip flops. And by now you all know that I love hidden drawers, pockets, passageways.

These Reef flip flops with stash pocket are perfect for the beach and other carefree summer days. I don't like to lug around my bulging shoulderbag in the summer, because it adds heat and takes away from that fresh free summer feeling. So that means sometimes I'm left carrying my wallet around (annoying, unsafe) or tucking it into a friend's bag (annoying for them, guilt-inducing). So when I saw these flip flops on Popgadget for the first time, I fell a bit in love.

$46 at EMS

No comments: